The Peyton Anderson Scholarship is available to Central Georgia students enrolling as full-time students in an undergraduate program at the colleges listed to the right.
For information about applying for college, scheduling your SAT or ACT test, filing your FAFSA to apply for financial aid, paying for tests and application fees, or finding additional scholarships, follow these helpful links:
- www.collegeboard.com – SAT information and test dates
- www.act.org – ACT information and test dates
- www.gacollege411.org – information about Georgia colleges
- www.fafsa.ed.gov – information about Financial Aid and on-line application
- www.apaets.org – Alpha Phi Alpha Education Talent Search
Remember that your college counselor or graduation coach is a great resource.