Eligibility Guidelines for the Peyton Anderson Scholarship include:
- Applicants must be highly promising graduating seniors of a high school in Bibb County, Georgia. Students of both public and private high schools are eligible, provided their school is accredited by SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools).
- Applicants must have attended school in Bibb County during the previous 2 school years
- Applicants must be residents of Bibb County, and have resided in Bibb County for the past 2 years
- Applicants must have at least a 2.0 GPA
- A scholarship will only be awarded to graduating seniors who enroll with an eligible college or university for the Fall Semester immediately following their high school graduation.
- Applicants must enroll as full-time undergraduate students
- Applicants must have financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who have attended school in Bibb County during the previous two school years
- Applicants should be of good character and demonstrate active involvement in their communities
Eligible individuals exclude disqualified persons or family members of the Peyton Anderson Foundation trustees, staff, or scholarship selection committee.
The Peyton Anderson Foundation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All information submitted to the Peyton Anderson Foundation will remain confidential. The Peyton Anderson Foundation does not transfer, sell, or rent student data to any third party, or share applicant information without the express permission of the applicant.
Our web site contains links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.