To apply for a Peyton Anderson Scholarship please ensure you have the completed the following tasks and have the appropriate documents ready to submit with your application:
- Register for your SAT or ACT test
- Complete your college applications. We recommend that you apply to at least two eligible colleges from the Peyton Anderson Scholarship list. Be sure that you have fulfilled all the necessary requirements for your college application.
- Ask both your Guidance Counselor and a teacher to fill out Recommendations on your Application.
- Request an official transcript from your high school with the SAT or ACT scores included
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA)
- Submit the completed scholarship application online to the Peyton Anderson Foundation office. Applications are due by April 7, 2017.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to bring with you the acceptance letter from an eligible college, a print-out of your financial aid award from that college (if available), and a small photograph.